Title: JR0018681-System Programmer Intern
1. Responsible for monitoring, maintaining, upgrading, testing,
troubleshooting and recycling of UNIX/Windows computer servers.
2. Monitors usage, load and performance of remote or locally sited
3. Provides first level support for customer purchased services.
4. Installs and tests operating systems, databases and/or supported
5. Trains personnel on system usage.
1. Master or bachelor degree candidate in Electrical Engineering or
2. Excellent problem-solving skill and a fast learner.
3. Hands-on experience in Unix/Windows servers administration
4. Knowledge in Perl/PHP/Shell scripting is a plus.
5. Proficient in English: speaking, reading and writing.
Please subject your email as “JR0018681-System Programmer Intern_XX
days per week_XX months” when you are applying to email@example.com